Bromsgrove Labour Party Chair, Rory Shannon and Campaign Coordinator, Cllr Harrison Rone-Clarke travelled to London on Tuesday (4th) evening to attend a reception in Parliament, hosted by LGBT+ Labour. The reception was held to celebrate LGBT History month and members of both Houses were in attendance. The event highlighted the successes the Party had achieved over the years it had been campaigning for equal right for LGBT+ people, but party members agreed that there was still work to be done to make our side equal for all.
- Amending Bromsgrove Council’s Budget to Include More Investment in Local Recreation Grounds
- Unqualified Personnel Delivering the ‘Prevention And Early Intervention Service
- Reduction of The 144 Bus Service
- Labour Party Leadership & NEC Hustings
- Labour Candidate for West Merica Police & Crime Commissioner election